GenH2 is a Silver Sponsor and Exhibitor, booth #662 at the Advanced Clean Transportation Expo.
30th August, 2021
ACT Expo serves as the official meeting place for transportation executives looking to gain hands-on access to the fuels, technologies, and vehicles driving the future of transportation. Each year, the show features dozens of product debuts and major announcements from the leading OEMs and suppliers, unparalleled networking opportunities with the most influential and progressive leaders in the industry, peer-to-peer learning for progressive fleet operators, and access to the most comprehensive assembly of advanced commercial vehicles anywhere.
EXPANSIVE TECHNOLOGY SHOWCASE
- Entire Convention Center
- 250+ Sponsors & Exhibitors
- All Alternative Fuels & Efficiency Technologies
- 75+ Advanced Clean Vehicles Displayed
- Ride & Drive Event
ACT Expo assembles the biggest and most comprehensive assembly of advanced technology commercial vehicles anywhere—including battery electric, hydrogen, natural gas, propane auto gas, trucking efficiency, automated and connected tech, and so much more!
Incredible momentum is taking place across the advanced transportation and clean energy sector with all signs pointing to accelerated growth. ACT Expo attendees will gain unmatched insight into the latest trends, policies, and technologies driving fleets to invest in advanced clean transportation solutions, including:
- A growing availability of low- and zero-emission vehicles and low-carbon fuels for every vehicle application
- Commitments to corporate sustainability and greening of the supply chain leading to scaled deployments
- Initiatives to rapidly expand clean fueling and charging infrastructure
- Financial incentives and technology advancements to create more compelling total cost of ownership
- Key climate and environmental policies being adopted at the state level, across the U.S., and by the Biden Administration
North America’s Largest Advanced Clean Transportation Technology & Clean Fleet Event
- Battery Tech Workshop
- TRU Workshop
- Investor Summit
- Driving Advancements in Electric Trucks via Run on Less
- CHBC Workshop: Hydrogen
- Public Fleet Electrification
To learn more about ACT Expo or to register for this event visit, ACTexpo.com