The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources and environmental matters.
GenH2’s CEO, Cody Bateman will be attending this year’s OTC event as a Keynote speaker discussing Alternate Energies: Hydrogen Impact and Economics.
Celebrating 50 years since 1969, OTC’s flagship conference is held annually at NRG Park (formerly Reliant Park) in Houston. OTC has expanded technically and globally with the Arctic Technology Conference, OTC Brasil, and OTC Asia.
OTC is sponsored by 13 industry organizations and societies, who work cooperatively to develop the technical program. OTC also has endorsing and supporting organizations.
GenH2’s CEO, Cody Bateman will be speaking during this event on offshore storage and transfer technologies that we here at GenH2 are working on.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND OTC
Quality: 350+ peer-selected technical presentations, leveraging 13 societies’ collective knowledge and covering topics from the wellbore to topsides and everything in between.
- Value: 500,000+ sq. ft. of exhibit space with ground-breaking innovations and 2,000+ leading providers of products and services in one place, at one time.
- Networking: 60,000+ energy professionals from 100+ countries are there.
- Always Something New: Connect with global C-suite leaders and 100+ speakers to discover what innovations we can expect over the next 50 years.
- Media Exposure: 300+ journalists from around the world attend OTC.
- Investing Back in the Industry: OTC’s sponsoring organizations use revenue to provide many other important programs for its members, such as training and technical journals.
- In the World’s Energy Capital: Combine OTC with client meetings, business proposals, and company training.
THE OFFSHORE ENERGY INDUSTRY’S PREMIER EVENT!
The Offshore Technology Conference is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources.
OTC gives you access to leading-edge technical information, the industry’s largest equipment exhibition, and valuable new professional contacts from around the world.
Its large international participation provides excellent opportunities for global sharing of technology, expertise, products, and best practices. OTC brings together industry leaders, investors, buyers, and entrepreneurs to develop markets and business partnerships.